Quadruple Internally Controlled Power Switch 19AMX-700-4EDHWM
Universal Digitally Controlled Quadruple Analog Switch/Multiplexer for Voltages up to 700 V(Redirected from 19-AMX700-4EDHWM)
#Switch-Specific Technical Data
- Four independent, digitally controlled, galvanically isolated electronic analog switches with extra fast driver and liquid-cooled heat sink
- Built-in control via internal pulse generator with high frequency resolution
- Channels: 4× 700 V
- Maximum voltage across the switches: 700 V (± 350 V)
- Maximum voltage at any switch terminal with respect to ground: ± 500 V
- Internal resistance: 50 Ω typ.
- Maximum power dissipation per channel: > 100 W, 200 W typ.
Dynamic Parameters (Sockets Output)
- Maximum operating frequency: > 3 MHz, 5 MHz typ.
- Switching times at nominal voltage without load: < 25 ns, 15 ns typ.
- Propagation delay: < 100 ns, 70 ns typ.
- Propagation delay matching: < 1 ns
- Jitter (short-time stability): < 0.5 ns
Monitor Outputs (Option M)
- Output: 1 BNC socket per switch channel
- Nominal load: 1.0 MΩ + 10–30 pF
- Damping: 1:100 at nominal load, 1:50 without load
- Cooling: liquid-cooled heat sink (option W)