On these pages and in the sidebar menumenu at the top of the page
you can find the power supply modules OF-PSU from our current product range as well as additional information. If you are interested in a device with different parameters, do not hesitate to contact us
These linear precision power supply modules provide an output power of 45 W for output voltages up to 1 kV. They are characterized by extremely low noise voltages as well as very low residual ripples of less than 1 ppm.
The output voltage can be set to a value between 0 and nominal voltage by a 25-turn potentiometer. The power supplies are equipped with an electronic current limiter and surge protection. They are cooled by an external heat sink.
Options (Upon Request)
- Other output voltage and current values
- Installation into a suitable device case, e.g. a 19" case
- Computer-controlled output voltage
- Ultra-precise versions of the power supply modules with sensor cables and temperature coefficients of less than 1 ppm/K
- Power supply for tube amplifiers and APEX amplifiers such as PA94, PA95, and PA97
- Power supply for electron and ion sources
- Power supply for piezo controllers
- Control of electrostatic lenses and deflection systems
- Generation of DC offset voltages for quadrupole mass analyzers