CGC Instruments offers a wide range of optolectronic components for experiments with micro- or nanoparticle traps, Daly ion detectors, FT spectrometers or grating spectrometers.
We also develop complex setups, such as our optoelectronic damping system which tracks and manipulates the movement of microparticles in electrodynamic traps.
Optoelectronic Damping SystemThis complex system tracks the movement of a microparticle in an electrodynamic trap. The obtained coordinate signals are then used to control the kinetic temperature of the particle via electrooptical cooling.
Measures the microparticle's position
DCD (coordinate decoder):
Obtains the coordinate signals
LDD (laser diode driver):
Provides the pulsed light
DMP (damping control unit):
Generates the damping signals
- LD-DRV-1: Laser diode driver
- Drivers with precise pulse control for laser diodes with different wavelengths
- PSD-2L10: Position-sensitive detector
- Low-noise preamplifiers for various photodiodes and other photodetectors
- Counting modules and power supplies for PIN diodes or photomultipliers