Triple Power Switch 19"-AMX1500-3 Universal Digitally Controlled Triple Analog Switch/Multiplexer for Voltages up to 1.5 kV
Switch-Specific Technical Data
- Three independent, digitally controlled, galvanically isolated electronic analog switches
- Channels: 3× 1.5 kV
- Maximum voltage across the switches: 1.5 kV (± 750 V)
- Continuous current: max. 0.7 A, peak current: max. 10 A
- Switching resistance: 215 Ohm typ.
- Internal resistance: 100 Ohm typ.
- Effective output capacitance at ± 750 V: 100 pF typ.
Dynamic Parameters (Sockets Com)
- Switching times at nominal voltage without load:
- Rising edge: < 150 ns, 100 ns typ.
- Falling edge: < 100 ns, 50 ns typ.
- Propagation delay: 200–600 ns
- Jitter (short-time stability): < 10 ns
Control Inputs (Sockets In)
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm (pull-up resistor)
- Cooling: heat sink with two temperature-controlled fans
- Weight: 5.0 kg
- Analog switch 19"-AMX1500-3
- Power cable (cold-device cable, length: 1.8 m, color: black)
- Mounting material for mounting in a 19" rack (4x M6 screws with washers and cage nuts)
- Replacement fuse 5x20 mm, T 0.25 A (in fuse holder)