Triple Internally Controlled Power Switch 19"-AMX1500-3ED
Universal Digitally Controlled Triple Analog Switch/Multiplexer for Voltages up to 1.5 kV
Switch-Specific Technical Data
- Three independent, digitally controlled, galvanically isolated electronic analog switches with extra fast driver
- Built-in control via internal pulse generator AMX-CTRL-4ED with digital remote control
- Channels: 3× 1.5 kV
- Maximum voltage across the switches: 1.5 kV (± 750 V)
- Maximum voltage between switch terminals and control inputs: 1 kV
- Continuous current: max. 0.7 A, peak current: max. 10 A
- Internal resistance: 110 Ohm typ.
- Effective output capacitance at ± 750 V: 170 pF typ.
Dynamic Parameters (Sockets Com)
- Maximum operating frequency: > 1 MHz, 3 MHz typ.
- Switching times at nominal voltage without load: < 100 ns, 70 ns typ.
- Propagation delay: < 100 ns, 70 ns typ.
- Jitter (short-time stability): < 1 ns
Control Inputs (Sockets In)
- Input impedance: 50 kOhm (pull-up resistor)
- Cooling: heat sink with two temperature-controlled fans
- Programmable digital pulse controller module for internal control of power switches 19"-AMX