Quadruple Power Switch 19"-AMX250-4E Universal Digitally Controlled Quadruple Analog Switch/Multiplexer for Voltages up to 250 V
Switch-Specific Technical Data
- Four independent, digitally controlled, galvanically isolated electronic analog switches with extra fast driver
- Channels: 4× 250 V
- Maximum voltage across the switches: 250 V (± 125 V)
- Continuous current: max. 1 A, peak current: max. 14 A
- Switching resistance: 67 Ohm typ.
Dynamic Parameters (Sockets Com)
- Maximum operating frequency: > 3 MHz
- Switching times at nominal voltage without load: < 20 ns, 15 ns typ.
- Propagation delay: < 75 ns, 65 ns typ.
- Jitter (short-time stability): < 1 ns
Control Inputs (Sockets In)
- Input impedance: 50 kOhm (pull-up resistor)
- Cooling: heat sink with two temperature-controlled fans
- Weight: 4.4 kg
|Beschreibung_B.pdf, 1165 KB: Download the user manual (currently only available in German)|
- Analog switch 19"-AMX250-4E
- Power cable (cold-device cable, length: 1.8 m, color: black)
- Mounting material for mounting in a 19" rack (4x M6 screws with washers and cage nuts)
- Replacement fuses ø5x20 mm, T 3.15 A
- Test protocol