Dual Power Switch 19"-AMX400-2E
Universal Digitally Controlled Dual Analog Switch/Multiplexer for Voltages up to 400 V
Switch-Specific Technical Data
- Two independent, digitally controlled, galvanically isolated electronic analog switches with extra fast driver
- Channels: 2× 400 V
- Maximum voltage across the switches: 400 V (± 200 V)
- Maximum voltage at any switch terminal with respect to ground: ± 500 V
- Internal resistance: 30 Ohm typ.
- Maximum power dissipation per channel: 100 W
Dynamic Parameters (Sockets Com)
- Maximum operating frequency: > 3 MHz
- Switching times at nominal voltage without load: < 20 ns, 15 ns typ.
- Propagation delay: < 70 ns, 65 ns typ.
- Propagation delay matching: < 2 ns, 1 ns typ.
- Cooling: heat sink with two temperature-controlled fans