Customized Power Switches 19AMX
Universal Digitally Controlled Analog Switches/Multiplexers
These pages contain information on how to configure a custom switch 19AMX. Our currently available preconfigured devices can be found here: Product range »
#Switch ConfigurationYou can configure a custom power switch 19AMX for your specific application in just a few steps:
1. Select switch channelsThe sidebar menumenu at the top of the page lists the available switch channels with operating voltages up to 1.5 kV. The devices can be manufactured with any combination of up to 4 channels (depending on voltage and switch type).
2. Select switch driver and other optionsFor more functions and improved performance, various add-on options are available for the entire device or single switch channels.
3. Specify other requirementsDo you require operating voltages or additional features not listed here? Specify this in your request and we are glad to help you.
#About 19AMXOur power switches combine several digitally controlled electronic analog switches in a single device. They differ from the signal switches by significantly higher switchable powers (i.e. higher output currents) and higher maximum output energies per pulse.
The switches can be manufactured with up to 4 switch channels. Each channel is a digitally controlled electronic analog switch for which the user can specify the switchable voltage.
The function of each switch channel corresponds to a conventional electromechanical relay, but the switching times are in the nanosecond range and the digital control inputs have a high input impedance. Similarly to an electromechanical relay, the control inputs are galvanically isolated from the signal lines, but they are galvanically connected to the device case.
- Designed for driving high capacitances at high frequencies
- In combination with matching power supplies:
Supply of digital ion traps (DITs) or other electrodynamic multipoles: ion or nanoparticle traps, ion funnels, ion guides, and also quadrupole mass filters
- Optional high-voltage isolation allows for controlling traps operating at large bias potentials
- Trilevel option: third output level allows for field-free phases and undisturbed injection, extraction, and/or manipulation of charged particles
- Drivers for electromagnetic and piezoelectric valves and apertures
- Motor drivers