Product Range: With Integrated Pulse Generator / Digital Control (Option D)
These switches are digitally configurable, they can be controlled either externally or internally by the pulse generator integrated into the controller AMX-CTRL-4ED
Standard (Two-Level) Switches
If you are interested in a device with different parameters, you can configure a custom switch 19"-AMX here:
Custom device »
These power switches combine several digitally controlled electronic analog switches in a single device. They differ from the signal switches
by significantly higher switchable powers (i.e. higher output currents) and higher maximum output energies per pulse.
The function of each switch channel corresponds to a conventional electromechanical relay, but the switching times are in the nanosecond range and the digital control inputs have a high input impedance. Similarly to an electromechanical relay, the control inputs are galvanically isolated from the signal lines.
- Designed for driving high capacitances at high frequencies
- Supply of digital ion traps (DITs) or other multipoles (e.g. nanoparticle traps)
- Optional high-voltage isolation allows for controlling traps operating at large bias potentials
- Trilevel option allows for field-free phases and undisturbed injection, extraction, or manipulation of charged particles
- Drivers for electromagnetic and piezoelectric valves and apertures
- Motor drivers