Triple Switch AMXTE500-3
Universal Digitally Controlled Triple Analog Switch/Multiplexer for Voltages up to 500 V
Switch-Specific Technical Data
- Three independent, digitally controlled, galvanically isolated electronic analog switches
- Channels: 3× 500 V
- Maximum voltage across the switches: 500 V
- Maximum voltage at any switch terminal with respect to ground: ± 1.5 kV
Dynamic Parameters (Sockets Com)
- Switching times at nominal voltage without load: 10 ns typ., 20 ns max.
- Propagation delay: 60 ns typ., 75 ns max.
- Minimum pulse duration: < 50 ns
- Cooling: passive heat sink
- Option E (Enable): TTL input for enabling or disabling all switches