Customized Signal Switches AMXT
Universal Digitally Controlled Analog Switches/Multiplexers
These pages contain information on how to configure a custom switch AMXT. Our currently available preconfigured devices can be found here: Product range » Alternatively, our signal switches are also available as modular devices with up to 24 switch channels.
#Switch ConfigurationYou can configure a custom AMXT switch for your specific application in just a few steps:
1. Select switch channelsThe sidebar menumenu at the top of the page lists the available switch channels with operating voltages ranging from 250 V to 1.5 kV. The switches can be manufactured with any combination of up to 4 channels (depending on the switch type).
2. Select add-on optionsFor more functions, various add-on options are available for the entire device or single switch channels.
3. Specify other requirementsDo you require operating voltages (up to 3 kV possible) or additional features not listed here? Specify this in your request and we are glad to help you.
#About AMXTOur signal switches combine several digitally controlled electronic analog switches in a single device.
The switches AMXT can be manufactured with up to 4 switch channels. Each channel is a digitally controlled electronic analog switch for which the user can specify the switchable voltage.
The function of each switch channel corresponds to a conventional electromechanical relay, but the switching times are in the nanosecond range and the digital control inputs have a high input impedance. Similarly to an electromechanical relay, the control inputs are galvanically isolated from the signal lines, but they are galvanically connected to the device case.
- Designed for driving small loads
- Control of ion optics, e.g. entry or exit electrodes of ion traps, differential lenses, or BNGs (Bradbury-Nielsen gates)
- Drivers of piezoelectric and electromagnetic valves or small motors